I haven’t been around in a while. And I probably won’t get a chance to post again for another month or so… but until then, I leave you with some Lensbaby 3G images!
These were taken with my “old skool” Nikon FM. I still love that camera. My ultimate dream camera would be a digital Nikon FM. All the workings of the FM, just with a digital sensor of some sort.
Not Much going on today… Thought I’d leave you with a picture of Natalie… On her first adventure pumpkin picking!!
Interested in seeing these images full size? visit my Flickr gallery!
1. Do a cartwheel.
2. Sing into your hairbrush.
3. Walk barefoot in wet grass.
4. Play a song you like really loud, over and over.
5. Dot all your “i”’s with smiley faces.
6. Read the funnies. Throw the rest of the paper away.
7. Dunk your cookies.
8. Play a game where you make up the rules as you go along.
9. Step carefully over sidewalk cracks.
10. Change into some play clothes.
11. Try to get someone to trade you a better sandwich.
12. Eat ice cream for breakfast.
13. Kiss a frog, just in case.
14. Blow the wrapper off a straw.
15. Have someone read you a story.
16. Find some pretty stones and save them.
17. Wear your favorite shirt with you favorite pants even if they don’t match.
18. Take a running jump over a big puddle.
19. Get someone to buy you something you really don’t need.
20. Hide your vegetables under your napkin.
21. Stay up past your bedtime.
22. Eat dessert first.
23. Fuss a little, then take a nap.
24. Wear red gym shoes.
25. Put way too much sugar on your cereal.
26. Make cool screeching noises every time you turn a corner.
27. Giggle a lot for no reason.
28. Give yourself a gold star for everything you do today.
Today was one of the first true fall days we’ve had here, the past month has been unseasonably warm. I noticed the Leaves on the trees starting to turn gold and red. And even though the temperature was pretty high, it had that signature fall smell. The pumpkin stands are springing up around the corner, and kids are getting excited for Halloween.
I’m always sad to see the summer go. Especially now that I am older. It seems you never really appreciate the seasons until your stuck in the daily 9 to 5 rut. Seems everything speeds by faster than I am able to. With the cooler weather coming, work will likely be getting busier, and I will be loosing days, then weeks, to the holiday rush.