It’s having a little bit of an identity crisis…
another one down… almost. I think I’m going to crop the pieces down and mount them to some mat-board. It bothers me that the small chair ended up on its side… poor planning on my part. It’s alright though, because it would have to be folded anyhow to fit in the envelope so a little cropping shouldn’t be an issue.
one more to go.
Just a few things I’m currently working on…
(Yet another) Self portrait. This is in just the beginning stages. Yes, its a wonky cell phone picture again… My camera is busy with another project at the moment. (See below.) I thought I was going to try this in pastels, but somehow I just kept continuing on in pencil… We’ll see what happens, maybe I’ll try both.
This is going to be a series of water drop/splash photos… the set up was pretty tricky for this one. I ended up with a baking pan since none of my bowls were wide or deep enough for the lenses I have and I couldn’t get quite the right distance away. Seems the combo of this bread pan and my 55-200mm lens and a couple of clamp lights are doing the trick… but its tough to get that lens to move fast enough to catch the action.
More rain today… so I made some cupcakes! Here’s three tasty cupcakes, made for Ashley’s birthday. I made more than three of course, but these three didn’t fit the cupcake boxes I found at Target, so they’re staying behind for pictures (and for me to eat!) Chocolate cake with whipped vanilla icing, and purple sprinkles, Ashley’s favorite color.
I’m very happy with these, as the swirls on top actually came out right. Turns out I needed a bigger icing tip.
Not Much going on today… Thought I’d leave you with a picture of Natalie… On her first adventure pumpkin picking!!
Interested in seeing these images full size? visit my Flickr gallery!
1. Do a cartwheel.
2. Sing into your hairbrush.
3. Walk barefoot in wet grass.
4. Play a song you like really loud, over and over.
5. Dot all your “i”’s with smiley faces.
6. Read the funnies. Throw the rest of the paper away.
7. Dunk your cookies.
8. Play a game where you make up the rules as you go along.
9. Step carefully over sidewalk cracks.
10. Change into some play clothes.
11. Try to get someone to trade you a better sandwich.
12. Eat ice cream for breakfast.
13. Kiss a frog, just in case.
14. Blow the wrapper off a straw.
15. Have someone read you a story.
16. Find some pretty stones and save them.
17. Wear your favorite shirt with you favorite pants even if they don’t match.
18. Take a running jump over a big puddle.
19. Get someone to buy you something you really don’t need.
20. Hide your vegetables under your napkin.
21. Stay up past your bedtime.
22. Eat dessert first.
23. Fuss a little, then take a nap.
24. Wear red gym shoes.
25. Put way too much sugar on your cereal.
26. Make cool screeching noises every time you turn a corner.
27. Giggle a lot for no reason.
28. Give yourself a gold star for everything you do today.